Sunday, August 26, 2012

Restoring Pictures

This dream has fuzzy details. But here goes:

I was traveling from hotel to hotel with the Hills from the King of the Hill TV show. Each hotel we stopped at had ancient pictures for us to restore.  We restored them on their front lawns. At the end of our trip, I heard, we would stop at some amusement park for two days and then drive back, stopping at each hotel again.

As we went through the hotels I seem to remember my fiance with me, only I had to share him with someone else. Not sure who else, I just recall walking to hotel halls (that looked more like the dorm of South Harmen Institute of Technology from that movie Acceptance) and thinking to myself "I feel like such a polygamist. Why do I have to share?" This was odd because while I could see the skinny brown haired woman in his bed, it made no sense why I would dream that. He's been AWESOME to me and I have not watched Big Love in forever!

 Suddenly, I am near my soon-be-hubby on some parking lot near a field of grass. We are told NOT to pay the bill at our current hotel and just leave.

At the next place (that looked just like the last) Peggy got herself into the hotel jail. She complains the whole time about her yellow jump suit and the work she was assigned too. I look at her from a high up window with a turquoise blue frame and yell "You should be fortunate you get to experience this! You have to treat every event in life as something to learn from!" I remember feeling so proud of myself for saying, and knowing that. About this time I woke up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment