Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I had a crazy dream last night. This time, some girls were trying to steal my ring because it was falling off. The band kept braking and splitting. When I got it back on, the girls said "We want it!" I said, "NO WAY!" After a while the girls said, "Um...let me hand you some crayons." I knew what they were up to, so I didn't take them at first. But then, somehow, they got me grab them, and they HAD
 my ring. I did have it in the end, not sure how.

Then, like always, a scene change. I am at some beach and an old friend is talking to me on the phone. "I love you. And always have!" he says. I walk along the beach and see all these cool rides and the sand looks more like tile in a bathroom. Well, just when I think I'm at my hight on confusion (I might have been flying by flapping my wings at this point) some guy who looks like Professor Snape tells me he has found me a JOB!!! I get to be an assistant to someone famous. Every wows in awe when hear the persons name, but it's no one I recognize. I go to her mansion that just so happened to be across from the beach and we talk.

"My act," she says, "Is that I hold up this folding ladder horizontally in the audience while acrobats do their tricks on ladder steps. This is to distract the REAL act of corse, make them mess up, you know." She was big, blond, and I think she had one of those long cigarette holders. After chatting with her I mention The Moody Blues, and she says "OH GOOD! We like the same music!" I start to rattle off song lyrics, and she is happy. By the way, did I mention that her view was wonderful? A great grassy yard with an ocean view!!! When I rattled off the lyrics I was running ALL around the yard. About here I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment