Sunday, August 12, 2012

Philadelphia 30th street.


Posted: 08/06/2012

I had another strange dream were was walking to Philly 30th street when Dad called and asked how Robert was. My first thought was, "OH! I'm dreaming!!! This means that my dream reality MUST be different then my waking reality. How?" But I could not ask that. So I just said he was fine and marveled at the fact that my brain was comfortable enough to conjure my fiance as my spouse. I even 
told him that when I woke up from my dream within a dream. 

Then! When I GOT to crosswalk TO the station the changed and I was by a lake. I found out that my middle brother was a reporter for some Midtown NYC paper and an old middle school friend was going to be my high school teacher. I am not sure why I was in school, but I bet I was supposed to be undercover for something. I went to Math class and all we did was think of ways to checkmate some a chess game while the pieces stood in the middle. I knocked over everything, and was suddenly home in a NICE house. My room was a mess, and there were boxes of Fruit Loops everywhere! My father came in, only instead of him being the dad I know, he was ARAB! My room was an offshoot of the kitchen and when I walked out, some police guy was there. I ran back to my room, picked up some boxes and noticed that inside the Fruit Loops were GUNS. Small ones. I ran out, found my arab Father, and told him.
I would NEVER play with guns!!! Not unless I went to the shooting range and even then I use what they have!!!" He smiled and was happy I was such a good girl. About then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment