Sunday, August 12, 2012

Matt G, Simpsons creater

Posted on 07/09/2012
Just woke up from a REALLY strange dream. I was sleeping in my old room in my old house (That I have not lived in for 12 years) naked except for the sheets. Out of nowhere Matt Groening bursts in with a McDoland's burger and fries for me and tells me he needs help with his new script.

"Um, I'm NAKED!" I say as I hold up my blanket. He puts me at some desk, we look at the script in Word, and he le
aves happy. But then, I keep wondering if I REALLY helped Matt Groening or if I just dreamed it. For some reason if I looked at the back some wedding magazine I get a clue that I really DID help Matt. It gets fuzzy here, but I think Matt Groening offered me a job as a script fixer (I think they're called Script Doctors) and then my current boss comes in and smiles for me, adding that she'll have to share me now. And then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment