Sunday, August 12, 2012

Phily Aid's Thrift.

Hey All!
I know...I know..been a over a year. But here is my latest adventure in dream land!!!! If this goes well, I might find my other recent dreams and post them as well.
 I went to the Philly Aids Thrift because they were throwing a cool party. I went with my fiance near me. It was SO odd, First, they kept offering a certain substance *cough cough*wied*cough cough* and there was food everywhere. On the carpeted stairs there was this guy with spiky dreads and he looked more cartoon then man. When you walked up the stairs a TV that sat up top on the left-hand corner of the stairs talked to you. It told you all sorts of things to entice you to continue up. BUT once their they'd put you in some cult, or something. I made it up the stairs, but somehow got away because I knew my fiance had to leave soon. 

With him gone I left. Then I saw a guy try to get up the stares, fail, and come back down. He was too strong for the TV cult waves. I ran up to the cartoon dreaded guy and told him. "No ones falling for it!" He looked up at me, the color of his dreads spilling right out of him. Now they were a light brown color. I walk out of the party, try go home, but suddenly find myself flying back. Yes, that's right! I was FLYING back. And no one believed me that I was. They assumed I was flying high, not flying. I told them that yes, I was. 

Once back at the party I went up the stairs (No TV this time) and was chatting with the owner of the store. She told me that the certain substance that was making the round before were now in the form of a tea. She said she might be able to get her dealer to make some for me. I waited, she came back to brew it. Funny thing was, it had a lot of black, watermelon, and green colored seeds in it. I drank, thought about Robert was not there, and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment