Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cook My Noodle

Posted on 07/16/2012
I had another crazy dream. It was my wedding celebration and SOMEHOW an ex of mine got in. It turns out that he's related so my fiance's family and he, along with some friends, crash the party. I try to go up and explain why HE was not the groom, but he would not hear of it. Instead, he avoided me. When we did the toast to us, I held up my small bottle champagne (which had a green card-like board
around it. Fancy too!) and I felt bad for my ex. Because I had found a sweet guy.

Somehow...after walking around and hearing someone pass around a bottle of something called "Cook My Noodle" that I drank from, I knew it was better not to bother my ex. But HE came to me. By then I just flew up above him to get away. Yep. I FLEW. Just floated up, and flew. The dream got so complicated after that to TRY and figure it all out would be hard. Or maybe I could dig of Freud and have him do it? But then...everything would lead to sex. Ah, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment