Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outer Space and Speaker Food

Another Crazy dream.The details are sketchy. I know part of my dream had to do with my father, and my old house, but I am not sure how. What I do remember is this. I was in a dark room at some table. There were hanging lamps around us that looked like the kind you see in police interrogation scenes. I was looking at some black electronic device that had modern a speaker grid over it. Inside was taco meat, string beans, and something else I can't recall. I broke open the grid and ate the ground beef, loving its AWESOME taste. Some guy took the speaker dinner away from me and started serving it on a plate. Only, they didn't put the taco meat, just the string beans. I frowned at the plate as I walked away.

I heard about a woman who had just came back from outer space. It was then I realized I was in a space station and if I wanted, I could go into outer space as well. Things start to get fuzzy here, but I do remember standing in some kitchenette that seemed to glow radiantly as a slender African American opened and closed cabinates as she told me what a great job my fiance had done on his last mission. I smiled, and before I knew I was flying in some contraption with a clear top so I could see the open green field of small patches of shrubs I flew over. It was about here that I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment