Sunday, August 12, 2012

High School, and fancy parties.

Posted on 8/19/2012
Another Crazy Dream: I was in some High School in the middle of the night. In the bathroom. Some sort of party was going on and I noticed all the tiles on the shelf that jutted out near the door had paint on it. So I painted the last of the tiles white, and soft pink. THEN I realized that the school would HATE that the tiles were painted. So I tried to clean them. It was about then some school officials 
showed up and scolded us. We got some punishment, but the computer guy of our group said "Hey, I busted into the system and changed our punishment. Now all WE have to do is watch a foreign film" We did, with Daria characters playing parts.

But then, some official catches wind of the change. We're at some party in a neat house, mine, I think. There is lush green all around me...and cater waiters. So, I try to whisper to the computer geek through my window to find out what we'll say. But the head school official catches us.

"Once I get out of the bathroom, we'll REALLY talk it over." The school official moves aside a tray of Mozzarella that's on my window sill and tomato and pushes through. She uses the bathroom, and gets out.

"The rules changed. We now only have to watch something," I say.

"And did you!"

"YES!" Suddenly, I am at Ross looking for wedding dresses when the official follows me there! She starts going through the Ross employee's credit card that where held in a wooden case. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment