Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cherokee Subway

Another crazy dream: I was walking and decided to take a subway. Only, it was not like a normal NYC subway. It was a system that the Cherokee Indians built, which meant it ran with no electricity. Instead, riders like myself walked into some tiled enclosure with one long river in the middle. You got into some sort long kayak and paddled off.

Half way through my trip the subway system changed. The ceiling was lowered so much that riders had to crawl on their bellies. The floor was no longer a river, but a path of stretchy off white cloth that wrinkled up. I was NOT fond of this change (Kinda scared of it actually) and got out at the first four-way intersection stop I could.

When I got out I was in some sort of Christmas store that sold things in bulk. I walked around and noticed that I was only in half of the store and would like the see the whole thing.

"Oh, well, you have to use the Subway system for that," one guy said. Like most dreams, I could not see his face.
"But I hate it! The ceiling is so low," I replied.
"Maybe we can make a path. There must a above ground path." We realize there is not, and I tried using the new subway again. Still scary, but getting better. Things get really fuzzy here and even though I know there is more to this dream, I can't recall.

That's all for now. Happy Dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment