Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding

Posted 08/07/2012

I had a crazy dream again. Only it was about my wedding. I was getting ready and my brother's wife said she could not find her dress. She said it was green. But every dress we found in the room we were in was green. We looked for a few seconds, and then she said "Found it!" and so we moved on finding MY dress. It was green too. With fur. I also was going to have a dress for the reception which was 
ALSO lime green like the rest. Someone I know walks in wearing a bright orange suit and I suddenly exclaim "It's the DAY of my wedding and I forgot to ask him to EMCEE! CRAP!!" I turn to someone who says, "Ask him now."

"I cannot ask him now?" I say. Fast forward to the ceremony and I have a box over my head with a rectangle cut out so I can see!! The officiant says, "Just bend the sides, you'll see now." and I try, but I can't! Also, did I mention I am standing on the wrong side? On the right INSTEAD of the left. The officiant takes out a shiny cardboard and starts reading her parts, folding over any parts she does not need!! It get flubbed, and then, she finds another shiny cardboard and starts again! All the words the officiant says are JUST like ones she used for another wedding because we failed to change them!

And then suddenly I am floating above a HUGE park and there is GREEN EVERYWHERE!!! And instead of being worried about the rest of the wedding, I watch this story about a guy whose wife is taken to a horrible zone of the park. Each zone has a color, and if you go OUTSIDE that color, you die. So I watch the guy (whose face I can't see) run around and try to find a way to take his wife out of the yellow zone without killing her. He does, and tells an inflatable duck float that "Our baby will be fine!!! Because it's YOUR baby too!" The inflatable duck smiles.

Scenes switch again and THIS TIME my fiance and I are walking through some clear glass doors when an woman catches us and says with a smile "Now introduce him as your Husband. Say his FULL name!" I do, and realize with a gasp that my fiance and I didn't sign our marriage license!!! So we rush inside to do it, and THAT'S when I wake up. Any idea's what this means?

No comments:

Post a Comment