Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cookie Advert


Nap time dream: I was in my living room in my apartment. Off to the back where the couch should have been there was a few square tables with off white/light yellow linens on them. In the center table there are cookies, and a camera. Apparently, right under the mantle there is small child whose being used for a cookie advert. I was shocked, seeing as this is MY (Well, more my roommates then mine) apartment and not some ad agency. 

Suddenly, at the first table near the kitchen the mother of the child asked me to dinner. 

"It's just Chillies!" Then, just as suddenly, my Dad walks by and says "Um, I should take her to dinner. She is MY daughter after all!" A white gloved waitress comes out of my kitchen with platters of covered food and I realize that, somehow, this isn't just my apartment anymore. A high rise lobby complete with gold-streaked red marble floors had somehow popped into my living room. I mean, my living room was not there anymore. Just a huge lobby with Marble floors. Why do I keep dreaming of marble floors anyway? It's the same kind too, brownish-red with gold streaks. Every time. Oh, and there large green plants everywhere too. I'd say every corner but this lobby was had no corners. It was one huge cylinder! There white gloved waiters with covers trays of food running ALL around the place. 

""Why can't my landlord tell me about this!" I scream in the center of the place. "ONE phone call is all it takes to warm me of this!!!" About then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment