Friday, September 14, 2012


I had another crazy dream: This time was I in a yellow room with shelves in the walls. I clearly remember the room being macaroni shaped with a huge window at curviest part of the bend. 

"Can I have this room? You can have the blue room!" this teenage girl asks.
"No. Besides, all my speakers and record stuff is already in here anyways" The odd thing was, I could picture the blue room. It was just as AWESOME as the yellow one. Only triangle shaped. But I stood my ground. After the girl left I went looking for my fathers records. They were in the record cabinet somewhere and I was having trouble finding them. I don't know if I found them or not. Oh, and I should add that my room felt like my old yellow room from the first house I ever lived in. Though it didn't have the flowers on the walls, or the lady one brother of mine drew on.

The second dream was just as odd. I was in some mall with reddish-brown marble floors that had gold streaks. Only, this was not a mall. It was my college dorm. Whenever I dream about college dorms they always look fancier. Boarding school dorms too! Anyway...I was walking the grounds, realizing that we had live-in doctors. 

I was in the kitchen of my suit about to cook something when I felt a strange thing in my pants. This gets gross, so..be warned. What it turned out to be was pink and green neon colored worms coming out of a front area....No matter how many I managed to get out, more were there. A this point I decided to get help from the doctors. Thankfully, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment