Saturday, September 22, 2012

Katy Perry


Another odd dream. Only this time I dreamt that Katy Perry wanted a sex change so she could be the first legally male singer/star to give birth. Only, he/she/it didn't get pregnant right away. Instead Katy put a HUGE exorcize ball up her shirt. I saw it back stage. It was a muted turquoise color and looked like the ones we used in gym class. 

Suddenly, I am in a light brown room with a fat nanny. I can't recall if there was something going on with the certain in the room. But I can recall that my brain quickly changed scenes again. 

I was in a limo with an african american. We were driving down long wining streets with houses that all looked the same. Like Levittown. On my left hand there was a Rolex with a large face and reddish purple background. 

"Here," I said as I gave it to the man, "Take it back. I should not have accepted it. Sorry." About then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment