Thursday, September 6, 2012

Speakers

This was an odd one. First, I was on some arctic island with Stand Marsh. He kept telling me something which I can't remember. We were sitting on the edge some huge hole when I realized that at any moment Cartmen could jump and push me in. To avoid this I tried to go the airport.

Then, suddenly, I was in the wood paneled basement of my childhood home. I spotted some old speakers that went with my fathers old set (and my current set) and wanted to try them out. I remember looking around the whole basement for other speakers. I went to one cabinet hidden in the paneling and found huge suitcases.

"This must be where they keep the suitcases now," I thought. In the front of the basement near the stars I saw more speakers AND a HUGE hardwood cabinet that had an old radio inside. The kind with a Magic Eye.

"Hey! This is the one! Remember?" I said to fiance. For some reason he was not impressed. Oh, and did I mention the speakers were light? Every speaker I wanted to try out was REALLY light and small. I asked my dad if it was a sub woofer, or something else, he just yelled at me. "There JUST SPEAKERS"

By the staircase was a bar. It's not huge, just a small corner piece of wood. Opposite was a door. I opened the door to find amplifier/receivers galore and father asks "Want one?"

"No," I answer, "These won't work as well, and plus, I have one that is great!" Things get really confusing here. I mean, WOW confusing. I mean, I can't even make it out. But, I think I was in a room with Bobby, Peggy, and Hank Hill. We were talking about something when I'm told I can test my speakers at someone's kindergarden class. I get on a van and go.

At the classroom I realize I have to change. I forgot what I changed into and what I wore before. I just know that I changed. Also, before the classroom started there was this long, green/blue carpeted cat walk with a dresser on the side. In the back,right-hand corner of the cat walk was my brothers old friend Yoshi.

"So what's it like sharing a name with video game dinosaur?" I asked.
"Oh, you have to do..." and he preceded to tell me how to make Yoshi do special things in the game. Even though I could understand a WORD he said, I smiled and thanked him for the tips. There is more to this, but I can't recall. So I must have woke up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment