Saturday, September 8, 2012


Dream Time: I was in a van with my brothers and  Dad. Dad stopped the van so the middle brother could run and grab something of mine I forgot. I don't know why I didn't grab it and felt bad that my brother did. When he got back to the car all of us were talking about airplane movie. 

The plot was some guy decided to live in an Airport. We all started to argue on the name when I finally looked it up on my iPad. It was called "Eating Grapes." 

As usual the scene changed.  I was in my apartment looking at my watch. The time? 13:01. I got scared because I was supposed to meet a friend at noon. Plus, my watch never does military time. I was about to leave when I realized my watch was wrong. It was not 13:01, it was 11:01. I walked out from my room to find my roommate in a lovely pink prom dress with a shiny flower on the strap. 

"I'm going to something with an old friend," she says, and leaves. I run to the bathroom, and her and the friend come back to get something. I didn't see them behind the bathroom door, but I did once I opened it. Suddenly, I find out that this friend is moving IN!! A few nights later at a party we're throwing I find out a guy is moving in as well!! Then, out of nowhere some strange lines of color in shades of green and blue roll before my eyes. Turns out, we are all part of a sitcom and the only way to boost ratings is to add two new characters. I run to my room.

"I can't have quite time!" I moan, "Not that I meditate, but...I could!!! I could start with lying in my bed, being real quite...but WAIT I CAN'T! Not with two new roommates." I walk out of my room and find the girl packing up.

"Leaving?" I ask. 
"Yep! I can't afford my share of the rent! I was never going to pay, anyway..."
"Thats right!!" I shout, "There can only be ONE Joey to a Chandler around here!!! HAHA!!" Though, I might have thought it instead of said it. About here I woke up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment