Monday, September 24, 2012

The High School Kingdom of Texas

 Another Crazy Dream. I was in a living in an apartment that was part of a mall. I am not sure if I was in Texas, but from what people said later, it must have been. A large tree fell into my apartment and we all have to leave. Outside the apt was a long hallway of stores. There was a blond woman with BIG hair standing next to me. After a while of standing around we got to back inside.

In the living room there were scraps of light purple fabric on a red rug. There was a couch behind the rug. I went to my room and the blond woman came in. "Quick! Choose a dress! The High School Kingdom of Texas NEEDS you!!! You MUST choose a Texas Prince to Marry. Pronto!!!" I immediately thought to myself, "I hope they mean I can pick from where my fiance! I want him!" We looked outside and saw ALL neighboring trees being torn down. About then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment