Friday, February 25, 2011

Sisters and dishes.

I was at my fathers place. He, and my stepmother, had a child. Instead of her being a baby, she was a tall, skinny, dark haired, and tan teenager. All throughout the dream she refused to do her chores, or homework.

I went into the bathroom to do some business when she came in and started complaining.
 
"Ya know, I used to wash his dishes!" I said, "Yep, when we first moved here I asked were the dish washer was. He said 'It's your two hands,' So I washed. I used to do a terrible job so he would have to do them. Oh, and he would walk by and criticize how I washed them. So, I would then to say 'If you have notes, do them yourself!' and thats when he'd usually shut up." Mind you, while all this was going on, I was "using" the bathroom. I finally cleaned up, and got out. I them remember getting a text from a friend, but it was in some funny font that I could not make out. I was standing by this table where my stepmother and father sat. My stepmother asked, "Are you going to see your friends tonight?" I thought about it, but realized that they recently moved too far away for a dinner thing. "They moved, I moved, and we still go to the same diner?" I thought. I was going to text them back, but I realized that not only do they not send txts, they also could not really do anything that night...so..I let it go. And thats...that, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment