Sunday, February 27, 2011

Movies

I was in a movie. Only, the movie felt real to everyone else around me. So, my job was to help the other people do what THEY were supposed to. I seem to remember walking around with person who looked like Ann Hathaway. 

We were walking up this small street in my home town. As I recall, she was mad that I had to tell her everything. We got to some apartment and she seemed even MORE mad, like I had caused her to forget. 

Them, suddenly, I am shopping my friend. I saw this yellow tank top that had lace on top, and thin straps. There was a pink one as well. 

Then, I am eating in some house. The french fries were cold, but I like them. There were these little boys there. One wanted to terrorize their dad. But it was MY dad instead, and I was terrorizing him. I kept taking my plate and switching mine and his. Then, I don't know who I became, but I asked the boys why they wanted to scare and taunt their dad. 
"He wants to know where you are at all times because he loves you. Why do YOU want to know where he is? Is it because you love him too?
One kid stopped running around. He looked like Macaulay Culkin. 
"I like to know where he is so I plan my Assaults!" he screamed, holding up  a knife. I woke up then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment