Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pools.

Another day, another dream.
There is more to this dream then I remember. But what I do remember is interesting.

I was sitting on the edge of an indoor pool. I was wearing a red lace bra under a tank top and not much else. There was a floor to ceiling beam on my left that made my spot more like a special seat. An old high school friend swam by and asked "How do you feel being pregnant?"
"I'm not pregnant!" I said.
"Then why did you go to the nurse?"
"Because I felt nauseated." Then, everyone was called out of the pool. Even though I didn't swim, I kept looking for my blue towel. So I swam to other side of the pool and looked for it. Suddenly, I am in a house, not a pool. Then, a park. I saw someone and asked them about my towel. Only now, I wanted my gloves, not a towel.
"Oh, all the classes have it's own special gloves now, even the cooking class you're in!" I don't recall who said this, but I seem to remember it being an aunt or uncle. Did I mention we were standing by a bare leaved bush in Edgemont Park? This sticks out in my mind.
Suddenly, again, I am in an apartment and I know it's Friday. I see the TV on and think about weekend plans.
 Suddenly, a third time, I am in the back of a car being driven to the pool by Arnold Shortman (from Hey Arnold) and Gerald. Funny thing is, we were driving european style, by mountains! I don't know why, but we were racing to get there but all these purple cars kept getting in the way! I think in this instance I WAS pregnant, and Helga! This about when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment