Monday, February 28, 2011

Directors and IKEA

I dreamt last night that Steven Spielburg and I where laying on some grass watching the stars. I am not sure what happened before that, but I am sure something had.

"I like flying real high," I said sitting up, "because when you do, even in the day light, it looks like your close to space. You know what I mean? The sky looks shades darker in the center!" and he agreed. He then stared to kiss someone next to me who was also lying down, then me.

Alien Spaceships flew overhead. They look a little like the Tron ships with the long legs, only gray and slightly off. There was also some part that stuck out, I think, to the left of them.  As I recall, we started talking about them, but I cannot recall what.

I think I remember walking by this building and looking at the ships. They meant something, but not sure what.

I woke up, looked at the clock, went back to sleep. THIS DREAM: I was in an IKEA, only they sold clothes. I had to take a long train to get there, but was happy to do it.

I went right to the sales rack and found that they were getting in a new lines of clothes as I walked back, so my size was not there OR the helpers were taking it away from me. I remember not being happy about it and hating what I could try on. As I got dressed I heard the helpers making fun of how fat I looked. Feeling bad, I started to leave.

"Don't leave," they said, "We'll be nice. Can we do anything for you?" they both asked. "Yea," I said, "I need a job. Got any openings?" Suddenly, a woman with short blond hair came out. She looked a little familiar. She looked over my resume, and was vary happy I had it with me.
"Thats a smart thing, who taught you do to this?" Sh asked. I tried ti answer, but this other man did for me, saying it must have been from a class.
She then looked at the last column of my resume and said "Why is it blank?" I looked and realized that it said "No Mean Man of Error." I explained as much, and she excepted. Oh, did I mention that instead of listing classes I took, my resume listed the percentage of how well I did.  When the woman was looking at it, I was SURE she'd copy it down wrong. Well, she said she had all the into she needed.

"Keep the resume, I have several copies!" and she did, and I walked out. Only, when I did, I realized that I was wearing green flip flops instead of my regular shoes. I went back, tried to find the right ones. Once I did I held them up and laughed. Thats when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment