Saturday, February 26, 2011

New York

I woke up early this morning knowing I had a dream. I could sense the images, but could not remember what they were. I looked at the clock. 6:45. I went back to sleep.

THIS dream I remember clearly. It was winter. My father and I drove up to my old upstate NY apartment so I could move back in. I was esthetic! Once I got inside, I saw my old high school English teacher.
"You should call Comcast of Philly and let them know you're canceling there services!" he advised. I got even happier because I knew that once I did that, I could get IO cable in NY which is MUCH cheaper.

Suddenly, I walk INTO the old apartment and see rat piss and droppings everywhere! But, it was only down this long hall that was attached to my place. When I walked into the actual place, it looked just like it always had. Hardwood floors, nice couch, and coffee table with a rising top.  Being inside got me happy again as I thought about moving in my record player and the like.

Suddenly, I am in a van with the same English teacher from before. Only, I am topless. I try to get dressed but turn my body so he can't see the "girls." Suddenly, again, I am walking with someone. Might have been my oldest brother, might have been someone else. All I know is that someone was getting married and my date would meet me at my upstate NY place. As soon as I got there, my oldest brother in the kitchen said "You can't meet that guy with all that rat crap everywhere! Go Clean it!"

OH, and boats were in there somewhere. Not sure how they fit in, but...somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment