Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brothers

I went back to sleep and dreamt this:
Twin brothers were in a feud. They looked like Alex Delarge from A Clockwork Orange. The evil twin had done something terrible and had been trying to frame his brother for the crime. He took all sorts of pictures of him around their apartment to show that he was at home, and not out. One picture had him on top of a huge pile of stuffed animals in a closet near the empty bookshelves.
 I, seeing all this, was getting mad. So I tried to stop the evil twins actions, but nothing worked. Then I realized that the walls of the stuffed animal picture had been rainbow colored, and now they were white. So, I took the nice brother into the hall and asked "Would that really save his case in court?" As I talked though, I realized that the evil brother was listing behind the DOOR! So I ran to stop him and grabbed the phone he was using. Only, it was not just a phone. IT was his WHOLE forearm! I had PULLED it off! He screamed, and then I woke up. Usually it's the other way around, but not today.

Oh, and before that I dreamt of a fridge that could play music. It was neon colored and on the door you could choose the type of music you wanted to hear. I chose Doo wop, then Queen. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment