Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music

I dreamt that I was walking across a field. But the grass was made of red straws, or something. There was a lake to the right of me with a small concrete brick wall to block it. When I got inside the building I was walking to, I was suddenly someone else: My friend, Knux. Someone came up to me and said "You need a new laptop. Your Dell is OLD"

I remember walking to meet a college counselor. The stairs I walked up looked amazing. They went up high, reaching a peak. When I went back down, I noticed that everything I touched made music. Suddenly, I was making music that sounded like Privet I music. I loved it so much that I made sure to tap everything around me to hear it.

I know there is more to this dream, but I forget. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment