Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oranges


I had a dream that I was on Spring Garden and some kid asked me for change. I don't know why, but he would not leave me alone until I fallowed him. We came to some dirt path with a box oranges. It was dusk. 

"Now are you gonna buy something or do I have to make ya?" he asked forcefully. I looked it my wallet and found a dollar, handed it over, and got a what I thought was an orange. Turned out to be a grape fruit. 

Then the scene changed. I was in some run down trailer deep in the woods. Some stereotypical white trash couple where there arguing over something. Then cookies. It was heavily complicated but soon everything became a little clear. There was a lack of Oreos and the only cookies in the pantry was chocolate chip. The wife of the group didn't like it, and for reasons I can't figure out, through away The Bible in trash can outside her front door. She made a BIG show of it, leaving all the next door neighbors to gasp in surprise. There might have been more to this, but I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment