Thursday, October 25, 2012

Metallic Army Ships and Rocks


Another Crazy Dream. Man, this was...wow. A lot was going on, but I'll try my best to remember. I was in some ocean going WAY far out from shore. Off in the distance I saw a long boat with a row windows at the bottom. Only it was not cruise ship. It was a metallic plated military ship that was oddly shaped like the letter V. Only the bottom was flat and rounded at the corners. A vary beveled look. The metal made it shine a little but was tinted in a reddish purple color. Men were jumping off it.

"But I don't want to jump that far!" I said, "The water is really deep and I am AFRAID of the deep! And the hight!!" 

"Aright then!" My drill sergeant said, "I have better job for you!" We swam backwards using our feet like otters. We were going REALLY fast. Like SONIC fast. For some reason, my laptop was on my lap. We got to a post that was basically a white pipe. My sergeant said "Stay here!! Watch this post! Most likely nothing will happen!!!!" I don't know why, but I started to whine about this, so we swam back to shore. 

"Ok, if you're going to whine, here!" By now we on some crumbling steps of a old (and awesome looking) castle building. Everything was brown-ish orange color. The steps I was sitting on were numerous!!! He threw me these rubber stamps and said "Here! Use these to practice putting makeup on! You just coat the stamp with what you want, and press on your eyes" The stamps were for eye shadow. The brow and bottom eye creases were raised so it looked like there would be a solid black line going ALL around my eye. I looked at both and thought about how using these are no different then doing it manually, seeing as the eye shadow would have to be put IN the deep grove to work. 

Suddenly, I was not doing that anymore. I looked outside and saw that the ocean had receded to show WONDERFUL rocks. All the rocks were stacked neatly on each other with some black matter to hold them all in place. The tops of each rock stack were square and clumped together to form one huge rectangular block. The colors were amazing! Hues of red, brown, orange, and tints of yellow. Though there were some rocks that were a deep cobalt blue. The color was VIBRANT. So rich in its cobalt color! The rocks that had this color were on this back wall. 

See, on the right end of this rectangular rock block was an offshoot of rocks that formed a long beam. This rectangular beam went to the back wall. The back wall had earthy toned rocks like the front, but in the middle the wall (and at the tallest part of the wall for some reason) had the Cobalt rocks. The rocks formed a slope kind of like slope you see in the escalator symbol. So there was a THICK line of them that then sloped downward to the bottom. 

I remember going off to do something else, but I came back to the rocks to try to take pictures. My oldest brother pointed at the Cobalt stack and said "That's not part of our country. We can't take pictures of that!" I could see a waterfall coming out of the cobalt and sighed, going to the front of the castle to take photos of the sky. 

"I wonder if my fiance will be happy I've taken up photography!" I thought to myself as I looking through a view finder. The sky was a bright-light blue and clouds sprouted little cloud arms to move into my shot. Then, the scene changed again. Only, elements of the crumbling castle remained. 

I was walking down the steps and realized I was in my Philadelphia apartment building. There was ALL this mail addressed to me on the mail cill in the landing and I grabbed it. When I got back up I remember telling someone that my roommate needs to do some chore. Not sure which chore, or why. Just that she had to do it. I went back down to the front door and Jenna, an old High School peer from MBS opened the front door and said "OH REALY!!!" and then left. About them I woke up. I know...odd...

No comments:

Post a Comment