Sunday, October 21, 2012


Another Crazy Dream: A LOT was going on, but only a little is a remembered. I was standing at some deep neon purple counter. A guy that looked kinda like Doc from Back To The Future was handing out green circler stickers that had all these questions on them with stares names being the answers. Under each name was a number. Apparently who you chose have you get a certain amount of points. But the point were not 4 or 5 like in most tests. It was more like 301, or 256. At the side you put the point value so you could add it up at the end. ONLY, that's not so. OH, and did I mention that this was test to see if you could join the NASA Space Program? 

To add the score you had to press on some plastic rectangles on the back. The Plastic would expand and then some clouds would appear in the little rectangular compartments before clearing JUST enough for you to see coded answers like A2, CB or 2B. I was supposed to wait until Doc was there to help me score the test, but I pressed the plastic and scored it anyway. But because Doc was not right there next to me my answers were only unclouded for a second. 

"Um...little help?" I asked. He stopped helping another girl and took the test from me. "Oh, you scored it already!" I know there is more to this dream, but I don't recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment