Saturday, October 27, 2012

Inception



Hello Dream Readers! Last two nights I had dreams that where packed will LOADS of mini dreams. Kinda like Inception only less crazy. So how here goes.

Dream 1:

I was with my high school english teacher doing something. I can't recall what. He and I then walked into a record store and I said, "I told my dad about this band. I forget the name. Good band though!!!" My teach turned to me wearing a bulky black, blue, and red sweater and asked "Who am I pretending to be?" I looked at him dance a little, noticed the sweater and said "Cosby!" 
"Nope!" I tired again, failed, and then he told me. "Tim Allan!" I nodded, suddenly getting it.

Then, I was no longer with my teacher. Instead I was at work with a boss who looked like Mitt Romny. Mitt was smiling a lot. He had two girls and every time they misbehaved he physically punished them. The punishment I witnessed was him pushing his daughter's nose up hard with the palm his hand. 

"Um, maybe you shouldn't do that!" I said, "I don't care if I loose my job but why not wait until you're home with them. OUT of public view!"

"But then they might not know why I'm doing it!"

"Oh, " I added, "Like dogs I get it. If you don't whack them now then they won't remember why your whacking them with the newspaper later right? But it's STILL WRONG!!" As he said this some TV behind him was showing trippy silver pictures. One molded into the other. Oh, and the walls were a nice yellow-beige, the carpet was 70's orange, and the bookshelves brown. About here I woke up.

Dream 2:

Had the school dream I have sometimes. The one where I am lost in the halls can't find my classroom. Usually I'm back in grade school or high school. This time I was in college. 

I was trying to see if I could use a pillow to make me look pregnant and I'm not sure why. OH, and there was something with Bette Midler too. Not sure what. Maybe she was the one telling me my pillow thing would not work.

I was walking with some friends down to a lake like Deer Lake in NJ. I ran into an FDU friend who complemented my iPod touch. I said, "It was a gift from my aunt. She's a teacher, but she saved up!" And then my friend said "I get it. If I were a teacher I'd buy it too!" and so walked down to the lake. This lake had polls sticking out of it with store items on it. Not sure why, or how, but this lake had a store in the middle of it. No walls, just aisles. The other side of the lake showed a New York Skyline but I KNEW it was Philadelphia, not NYC. There might have been more, but that's all I got now.

No comments:

Post a Comment