Friday, April 8, 2011

Reba and Rice Crispies.

I was lying in bed wondering why I was not dreaming. Or sleeping for that matter. I had gotten what I wanted yesterday and things were great. But why was I not tired?

Well, when I finally did sleep, this is what my dreamy mind came up with: I was in a house. It was Reba's house from the show Reba. Only, it was not set in Houston. Instead, the house was set in some grassy open field. It was nice. The stares were out. I saw Reba there wearing all black, and SHE was pregnant!

"OW..." she screamed. It seems she was having practice contractions. To settle herself she lay on the couch, belly up. There was a baby there, lying on top asleep. I wondered who it was, but somehow came to the conclusion it must be her baby.

Then, suddenly, I was in the same place but eating Rice Crispies. They were green and the little crisp parts were heart shaped. I remember after eating them that I used the bathroom. And it took forever. Oddly enough, the bathroom was in the MIDDLE of the living room and the shower was right next to me. I kept going and going, sometimes using the shower certain to help clean the soupy mess. But, seeing how terrible the mess was, I wished that time would turn back. I wished that I never did dirty the shower. It worked! The white certain got clean!
    I was now standing in the middle of the room. There were a row of tables around. Looking, I saw Lane and Rory from Gilmore Girls come in and take seats. If memory serves, Lane was pregnant too! She kept complaining.

I don't know why, but I walked outside. I looked at the bright stares above and ended my dream with a wish to be in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment