Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pools, Pregnancy, and Sex and the City girls.


Dream Time!!!!!

I was on the side of a pool with my FDU friends. One was swimming and suddenly she was at the bottom of the pool. There was a cloud of blood pluming up in the water. I tried to help her, but she got out fine by herself. Apparently her nose was stuffed up and she had to breathe through her mouth. When I tried to help her another friend, who was oddly sitting indian style, raised his finger and said, "Ah..but you have never been through that before. You don't know what it entails!" So I walked away.

But then I noticed MY nose was getting stuffy. I could not breathe!!!! I ran into an old man with a cart who said, "Just think it and it shall be." He clapped his hands and I could breathe!!! OH I COULD BREATHE. I inhaled deeply. But I also showed a baby bump. Somehow, clearing my nose also moved time forward three months and I was pregnant. 

Samatha and Charlotte from Sex and the City came up to help me. We walked on a road that was wrapped in the gold foil they use for chocolate. After that they left me to my own devices and I woke up. I know..strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment