Sunday, November 11, 2012


Ok, odd dream on the way!!! I was working in some office. The carpet with thin and a bright 70's orange. The shelves were brown and the walls and everything else were a creamy brown/beige. My job was to organize things and I didn't much of it because I didn't have much to organize. There was a worker standing at a podium and I got the feeling I was supposed to have her job but didn't get it yet.

Oh, and all the while I felt that this job would not make me happy, yet I did it. 

Well, later on we started talking about politics and soon the details my dream gets really fuzzy. The last thing I remember is sitting at a computer. It was silver with a black trim on the top. My job was to then write some boring things. I was sitting at a desk close to a carpeted staircase. The mini wall that kept me from falling on the staircase had brown wood on top of it that ran all around it as well. 

As I was typing I heard a guy say "Well, so-and-so writes a least three pages of Hey Arnold Fan-fiction, which is good! I mean, good!" And so I ran downstairs and said "I have more!!! I can give you MUCH more. And BETTER writing too!" The man seemed to like that so I ran upstairs to print my work. But as soon as I came back, some OTHER boss was talking about the election. "Lets talk about Rominy" He made SURE to make it sound like that. Not Romney. Rominy! A man sitting on the wooden wall top said

"I knew Romney was not going to win. I just didn't like him ever since I met him on my .Sparkle account." Someone got excited by that and said "OK, I got to see it!" We both tried to enter in the web address in the address bar and we got into a little tiff. I then said, "Forget it." and tried to go back to work. Someone ELSE tried to use my computer, and when I said NO they said, "I think that is mine."

"NO!!!" I screamed, "THIS IS MINE!!! Don't you even DARE trying to say it's not!!!!" And then I woke up. Crazy, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment