Wednesday, March 2, 2011

College

This dream is a bit fussy, but still interesting. I was walking around Philly. Only center city was close to the beach. The sun beat down on me. Then, suddenly, I was in college again. Only, this college had more old buildings and loads of bright green grass. I went to one of the many food places grabbed what should have been chicken wings but turned out to be a big latkes.

After eating it I went back outside and someone said "Your mother is here to take you home." I went to find her, seeing many students along the way. I think one of them had bright yellow and orange hair. As I talked to them I also made dinner plans with my mother. It gets really confusing here because I can't remember if she offered to take someone else with us, or I took the bus. I woke up shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment